- Reduces Icing
- Reduces Bacterial Growth
- Slows ice formation on refrigeration coils/cold plates
- Provides added corrosion resistance to coils
- Improves corrosion resistance to coated steel components. Examples include filter-driers, flow control valves, equipment covering, etc.
- Provides added corrosion protection of solder connections on low voltage circuit boards
- Self-cleaning properties reduce rate of grime on outdoor coils
- Reduces rate of bacterial growth on non-food, non-potable water surfaces
- Improves water dispersion in condensate pans
- Many other applications!