The ERV100HC is perfect for 3,000-4,500 sq. ft. single-family homes and is preferred for use in warmer, humid climates where the cooling season is longer. For air-conditioned homes in humid climates, the ERV100HC will limit the amount of moisture allowed in, while in a dry climate with a humidified home, it will control the amount of moisture expelled to maintain optimal comfort levels. The units are durable, reliable and offer high performance that will be sure to add value and quality to any home. An easy-access side panel makes maintenance quick and convenient with the ability to remove all parts in five minutes or less.
- Ideal for homes in moderately humid climates from 3,001 to 4,500 square feet
- Delivers 60 to 142 CFM of whole-house balanced ventilation
- Replaces stale and polluted indoor air with fresh outdoor air minimizing negative or positive pressure in the house
- The energy recovery enthalpic core slows moisture transfer from outdoor air and indoor air (depending which has higher humidity levels)
- Year round energy recovery with the benefit of fresh air and energy savings
- Defrost mechanism prevents ice build up in the system core