- For copper tube size (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipe and fittings up to 2" diameter interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C.
- May be used without primer where local coders permit.
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 115°F / -17°C to 46°C.
- Meets ASTM F493.
- FlowGuard Gold is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation.