700 Series Insulations are made of inorganic glass fibers with a thermosetting resin binder and formed into flexible, semi-rigid or rigid rectangular boards of varying densities. Types 703 and 705 are available with factory-applied FRK or poly encapsulated ASJ Max facings. Both facings are vapor retarders and provide a neat, finished appearance in mechanical applications.
- 700 Series Fiberglass™ Insulations save energy and reduce heat transfer, lowering operating costs.
- Available in five types, providing a selection of products to meet specific performance, appearance and economic requirements.
- The ASJ Max facing is tougher than standard ASJ. It has a polymer coating that helps resist water staining and yellowing, and does not support mold or mildew growth
- The ASJ Max facing can resist short durations of liquid water exposure that can occur during construction.
- Resists damage and maintains structural integrity and efficiency.
- Efficiently reduces sound transmission.
- Lightweight and resilient, 700 Series products are easy to handle, fabricate on the job site and install.
- 703 - Semi-rigid boards for use on mechanical equipment and air conditioning ductwork.