- Save and reduce heat transfer, lowering operating costs
- The ASJ Max facing is tougher than standard ASJ. It has a polymer coating that helps resist water staining and does not support mold or mildew growth
- The ASJ Max facing can resist short durations of liquid water exposure that can occur during construction
- Resists damage and maintains structural integrity and efficiency.
- Efficiently reduces sound transmission
- 703 and 705 are lightweight, resilient, easy to handle and fabricate on the job site