Quality Flex 04-GF* - Systems, Inc. - Black Insulated Flex R4.2 Bag, 04" X 25'
in accordance with U.L.181 and approved for use as a Class 1 air
duct material. Jacketing is printed with certification label, foot
markers, size and performance data every 24"-(Foot markers every
12"). It is jacketed with a black polyethylene vapor barrier.
The airtight core is our exclusive patented, reinforced inner liner.
Fiberglass insulation is a minimum of 1 1/4" thick for GF, min. of 2" for GF-6, and min. of 2 5/8" for GF-8.
- Exclusive Patented inner core
- Energy Efficient
- Lightweight and flexible/Installs quickly
- Compression packaged to less than 10% of its
extended length for less storage and handling
- Air tight inner core to insure no fiberglass contact with the air stream
- Low maintenance scuff resistant polyethylene jacket
- Thick fiberglass insulation helps prevent condensation
- Easier to cut than a standard scrim reinforced product
- Data printed on the jacket for ease of inspectors and installers
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Maximum Temperature||-20°F to 250°F (-28.8°C to 121.1°C)|
|Maximum Pressure||Rated pressure: 10_ positive, 3/4_ W.G. negative per UL-181. Pressure rating is based on UL test procedure run at 2.5 times rated pressure (25_ W.G.) in straight lengths at room temperature independent of other conditions per UL-181 procedure. To ensure|
|Maximum Air Flow||5,500 FPM|
|Jacket Material||Black Polyethylene Vapor Barrier|
|Operating Temperature||-20°F to 250°F (-28.8°C to 121.1°C)|
|Vapor Transmission||Jacket only .1 (max .3) perms per ASTMC 96A|
|Size||4" x 25'|
|Pressure Rating||10" positive, 3/4" W.G. negative per U.L. 181|
|Certifications||UL181, SBCC, BOCA, NFPA90A and 90B, HUD515-1.1 (b)|
|Compliance||UL 181, SBCC, NFPA 90A & 90B, HUD 515-2.1, BOCA, ACCA, ADC, ETL|
|Fire Rating||Maximum flame spread: 25; Maximum smoke developed: 50|
|Core Material||Exclusive Patented inner core|