in accordance with U.L.181 and approved for use as a Class 1 air
duct material. Jacketing is printed with certification label, foot
markers, size and performance data every 24"-(Foot markers every
12"). It is jacketed with a black polyethylene vapor barrier.
The airtight core is our exclusive patented, reinforced inner liner.
Fiberglass insulation is a minimum of 1 1/4" thick for GF, min. of 2" for GF-6, and min. of 2 5/8" for GF-8.
- Exclusive Patented inner core
- Energy Efficient
- Lightweight and flexible/Installs quickly
- Compression packaged to less than 10% of its
extended length for less storage and handling
- Air tight inner core to insure no fiberglass contact with the air stream
- Low maintenance scuff resistant polyethylene jacket
- Thick fiberglass insulation helps prevent condensation
- Easier to cut than a standard scrim reinforced product
- Data printed on the jacket for ease of inspectors and installers