The Rheem Value Series 90 High Efficiency line of upflow gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets, or alcoves. Because of the low-profile 34" height, this model can be used vertically to satisfy most applications that traditionally call for a horizontal furnace.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections on upflow models
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides accessory hookups for an electronic air cleaner
- A slow opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today
- Pre paint galvanized steel cabinet
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or right side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation
- Control board diagnostics