Rheem Classic® RA14**W Series Air conditioners
- The RA14**W 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 ton family meets minimum Southwest regional standard requirements
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
- For complete details of the Limited and Conditional Warranties, including applicable terms and conditions, contact your local contractor or the Manufacturer for a copy of the product warranty certificate.
Rheem Prestige™ Series Communicating Two-Stage Variable Speed Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace, Low NOx (R802V- Upflow/Horizontal Series)
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- EcoNet enabled HVAC product.
- 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.
- High efficiency lanced fin design
- "No-hassle" 5 year warranty.
- R-22, R-410A, AC and Heat Pump compatible.
- All coils have durable packaging with bar coded labels on the box.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg.F) engineered polymer.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
- Patented HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Cased coil cabinets are fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Optional painted or embossed galvanized steel cabinets.
- Short cabinet with easy access.
- Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
- Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
- Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing: 1.) Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating 2.) Bulb clamped standard factory installed
- All multi-position coils are upflow, downflow, and left or right airflow capable.
- Cabinet insulation hold down tabs for easy drain pan removal.
- Interlocking doors reduce air leakage and allow for easy access.
- Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
- All multi-position coils are field convertible from horizontal right-to-left airflow and horizontal left-to-right airflow.
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4" ODF (A-Coil 18-36 size models) or 7/8" ODF (A-Coil 42-60 size models)
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 1.125" on slab numbers E43, E46, E56, and E65 for size 42 models and higher.
- Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
- All A-Coils are upflow or downflow capable.