Rheem Classic® RA16 Series Air Conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
Rheem R95TC0701317MSA - Classic Plus, 95% AFUE, Multi-Position Gas Furnace, 70K BTU, 1 Stage, 24V IFC Board, X-13 Motor
Rheem is pleased to announce that the family of R95T Single Stage Constant Torque 90% + Gas furnaces now have a 24V IFC Board (Model R95TC) like the family of R801T Single Stage Constant Torque 80%+ Gas furnaces.
Rheem Classic Plus® Series Multi position Gas Furnaces 95% A.F.U.E. Input Rates from 40 to 115 kBTU [11.72 to 33.71 kW]
- 95% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4 way multi-poise design
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre marked hoses - insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2" or 3" PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Constant Torque electrically commutated motor
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included