1 - RP1424AJ1NA
The RP14 is our 14 SEER heat pump and is part of the Rheem heat pump product line that extends from 14 to 20 SEER. This highly featured and reliable heat pump is designed for years of reliable, efficient operation when matched with Rheem indoor aluminum evaporator coils and furnaces or air handler units with aluminum evaporators.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Improved tubing design - reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
- Optimized defrost characteristics - decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Optimized reversing valve sizing - improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
- Enhanced mufflers - help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
- Scroll compressor - a sound abating feature added to the compressor significantly reduces noise when system transitions in and out of defrost mode
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle - allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the TXV valves and the heat pump reversing valve before opening the unit.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra-long wires - allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
RH1T/RH2T- Series, Constant Torque Motor, Efficiencies up to 16 SEER
- Constant Torque motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0" [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 1 1/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 42 1/2" to 57" [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22" [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/S] per ton at .3" [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0" H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE Standard 193.