Rheem (AHRI 201635321) 2 Ton, 14 SEER RP1424/RF1T24/RXHJ Heat Pump Split System
The RP14 is our 14 SEER heat pump and is part of the Rheem heat pump product line that extends from 14 to 20 SEER. This highly featured and reliable heat pump is designed for years of reliable, efficient operation when matched with Rheem indoor aluminum evaporator coils and furnaces or air handler units with aluminum evaporators.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Improved tubing design - reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
- Optimized defrost characteristics - decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Optimized reversing valve sizing - improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
- Enhanced mufflers - help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
- Scroll compressor - a sound abating feature added to the compressor significantly reduces noise when system transitions in and out of defrost mode
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle - allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the TXV valves and the heat pump reversing valve before opening the unit.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra-long wires - allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
- Front or Bottom Return with aluminum tube and fin coil
- Flow Check Piston for cooling or heat pump operation
- Wall-hanging brackets
- Built in Filter Rack
- AHRI Certified
- UL Certified
- Molex Plug Connections for field installed heater kits
- Dual Voltage Direct Drive Blower with multi-speed motor
- Thermoplastic Drain Pan with bottom primary and secondary connections
- Optional Decorative Grill for front return applications
- Optional Factory Installed Condensate Float Switch which shuts off the outdoor unit in event the condensate pan becomes clogged
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2% at 1 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 36" (915 mm).
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins and internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided for all indoor coils.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 1 3/8" (35 mm) for 7/8" (22 mm) conduit.
5 KW Heater Kit
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification