- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Improved tubing design – reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
- Optimized defrost characteristics - decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- Optimized reversing valve sizing – improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
- Enhanced mufflers – help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
- Scroll compressor – a sound abating feature added to the compressor significantly reduces noise when system transitions in and out of defrost mode
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3"-4"-5" service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle – allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15" wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the TXV valves and the heat pump reversing valve before opening the unit.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra-long wires – allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
- Quiet, efficient ECM motor technology providing nominal airflow up to 1.0 inch [25 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Interface board with dip switches conveniently located in the blower compartment allows for precise, field selectable airflow to meet the requirements of particular applications.
- Selectable continuous fan "on" options.
- The most compact unit design available.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment.
- Four leg rubber insulated motor mount.
- Field-installed auxiliary heater kit includes circuit breakers that meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
- Blower housing with integrated controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Field convertible for vertical upflow, vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- Combustible floor base accessory available when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size. All coils come with PVC condensate elbow standard.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Coils utilize chatleff metering device connections.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches [51 mm] for 11/2 inch [38 mm] conduit.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.
5 KW Heater Kit