Rheem Prestige® Series Variable Speed Heat Pumps Standard Features:
- PlusOne® Energy Efficiency offers up to 20 SEER and 11.5 HSPF system performance across all capacities. The RP20 achieves these performance measurements with RHMV variable speed air handlers, R802V two-stage, variable-speed 80% furnaces, R96V two-stage, variable-speed 96% furnaces and R97V and R98V modulating furnaces.
- PlusOne® Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space -provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne® Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The three fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- EcoNet® Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air and water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor has a modulating technology which provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Equipped with electronic expansion valve to precisely control variable refrigerant flow.
- Improved tubing design - reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
- Optimized defrost characteristics - decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
- Optimized reversing valve sizing - improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
- Enhanced mufflers - help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle - allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure transducers standard on all models.
- The RHMV Air Handler is part of a new line of Rheem smart heating, cooling and water heating products. Using the latest in sensor technology and a powerful EcoNet® monitoring system, Rheem provides homeowners with a new level of protection, control and energy savings. Rheem smart heating, cooling and water heating products will alert the homeowner if there is ever an issue via the EcoNet Smart Thermostat and the EcoNet Mobile app.* The EcoNet Mobile App makes it easy for homeowners to manage their home comfort environment at home or on-the-go,* while enjoying the convenience and savings benefits of a highly efficient system.
- The RHMV features an Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
- Features a constant CFM variable speed motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance. The RHMV is rated with RA17, RA20 air conditioners and RP17, RP20 heat pumps.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 1 1/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 42 1/2 to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE Standard 193.
5 KW Heater Kit
The Rheem® EcoNet® Smart Thermostat is an easy-to-use WiFi-enabled thermostat that works with all of your Rheem smart heating, cooling and water heating equipment to maximize their efficiency and guarantee your comfort. Standard features include humidity control, active monitoring, remote temperture sensing, and auto-changeover.