Rheem Classic® Series Air Conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
RH1Q- Series Standard Efficiency Air Handler
Constant Torque Motor
Efficiencies up to 15 SEER
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 42 1/2" to 55 1/2" (1079 to 1409 mm) high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Blower housing with controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- 3 combustible floor base accessories fit all model sizes when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Coils utilize chatleff metering device connections.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical, connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2" (51 mm) for 1 1/2" (38 mm) conduit.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.
10KW Heater Kit