One RA1424AJ1NA Rheem - Classic 2 Ton 14 SEER Condenser, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Rheem Classic® RA 14 Series Air conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
One R801TA050314MSA Rheem - Classic Plus 80% Gas Furnace, Single Stage, 50K BTU, Upflow/Horizontal, X-13 Motor, Up to 3 Ton
Rheem Classic Plus™ Series Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace (R801T- Upflow/Horizontal Series )
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- 3 way multi poise design Upflow/Horizontal
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Integrated Controls board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR codes for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Constant Torque electrically commutated motor
One RCF2417STAMCA Rheem - 2 Ton 17" Multi-Position, Cased Aluminum Coil, Standard Efficiency, R410A
RCF-Series - Cased/Uncased Coils For Gas And Oil Furnaces
- Rheem® Indoor Furnace cased coils and replacement uncased coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.6 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections, at inlet and outlet of TXV and equalizer connections.
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with a variety of Rheem outdoor units.
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
- Please see Warranty Certificate for complete details.