1 - RA1630AJ1NB Rheem - Classic 2 1/2 Ton 16 SEER Single Stage Condenser With High/Low Pressure, 208-230/1/60
Rheem Classic® RA16 Series Air Conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
- Low pressure switch enables the unit to shut off compressor on loss of charge
- High pressure switch enables the unit to shut off compressor if unit loses outdoor fan operation
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty
1 - RF1T3624MTANJAB05417 Rheem - 3 Ton, Front Return Aluminum Coil Air Handler, Constant Torque Motor, 5 kW Heater, Float Switch
- Front or Bottom Return with aluminum tube and fin coil
- Thermal Expansion Valve
- Wall-hanging brackets
- Built in Filter Rack
- Suitable for R-410A
- AHRI Certified
- UL Certified
- Factory installed heater kit
- Dual Voltage Direct Drive Blower with multi-speed motor
- Thermoplastic Drain Pan with bottom primary and secondary connections
- Optional Decorative Grill for front return applications
- Factory Installed Condensate Float Switch which shuts off the outdoor unit in event the condensate pan becomes clogged
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 36" [915 mm].
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins and internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided for all indoor coils.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 13/8 inches (35 mm) for 7/8 inch (22 mm) conduit