One RA1630AJ1NA Rheem - Classic 2 1/2 Ton 16 SEER Condenser, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Rheem Classic® RA16 Series Air Conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty
One RH1T3617STANJA Rheem - 3 Ton, R-410A, Single Stage, Aluminum Air Handler, Constant Torque Motor, 208/240V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
RH1T/RH2T- Series, Constant Torque Motor, Efficiencies up to 16 SEER.
- A Constant Torque motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/S] per ton at .3 inches [.7 KPA] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
One T705 Pro1 - 5+1+1 Programmable Thermostat, 1H/1C With 4 Square Inch Display
5+1+1 Programmable, 1H/1C With 4 Sq. In Display.
Easy Menu Driven Programming
Intuitive Wake, Leave, Return, Sleep Programming Icons
Glow In The Dark Light Button
Easy Access Battery Compartment
Electric Or Gas Configurable
Separate B & O Terminals
Separate Heating And Cooling Swing (Cycle Rate) Adjustments
Room Temperature Calibration Adjustment
5 Minute Compressor Delay Protection (Selectable On Or Off)
Simple Private Label Badge System
Easy Wire Color Coded Terminal Blocks
Mounts On Wall Or Junction Box
Battery Or 24V Power
5 Year Warranty