One RA1724AJ2CB Rheem - Classic Plus 2 Ton 17 SEER Two-Stage EcoNet™ Enabled Air Conditioner, 208-230/1/60
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity settings - 67% and 100% - providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
One R801SA050314MXA Rheem - Classic Series Single Stage 80% AFUE 50,000 BTU Upflow/Horizontal Standard Gas Furnace, Low NOx
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Input Rates 50-150 kBTU
- 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
One PL36H175P15635 ADP - PL Series Premier Indoor Plenum Cased Coil 3 Ton Aluminum Horizontal, R410A, 17.5" H
ADP PL36H175P15635 - PL Series Premier Indoor Plenum Cased Coil 3 Ton Aluminum Horizontal, R410A, 35" D X 21" W X 17 1/2" H
- One-piece cabinet construction for improved strength and rigidity.
- Top panel with only 4 screws for fast and easy coil access.
- UV light knockouts to easily locate and install UV lights.
- "Easy-lift" handle allows easy lifting through tight spaces.
- Furnace mounting bracket included for single person installation.
- Independently certified < 2% air leakage per ASHRAE test standard.
- 5 year Limited Warranty standard; 10 year Limited Warranty available.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Heavy gauge cabinets are lined with foil faced insulation- 5/8" on metal panels and 1" duct board on plenum openings.
- Rubber grommet around suction line and dedicated condensate cutouts for reduced air leakage.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allow flexibility to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with Helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with dry air.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Top refrigerant connections for installation flexibility.
- TXV access port standard on piston models.
- Light weight aluminum coil with aluminum header plates.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Patent pending HydroTEC™ "V" drain pan for improved drainage.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature polymer (450° F).
- Secondary drain pan included standard on all models.
- Secondary drain pan locator embossments for easy installation.