1 - RA1736AJ2CB Rheem - Classic Plus 3 Ton 17 SEER Two-Stage EcoNet™ Enabled Air Conditioner, 208-230/1/60
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity settings - 67% and 100% - providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
1 - R802VA075317MXA Rheem - Prestige 80% Gas Furnace, Two Stage Variable Speed, 75K BTU, Upflow/Horizontal, ECM Motor, Low NOx
Rheem Prestige™ Series Communicating Two-Stage Variable Speed Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace (R802V- Upflow/Horizontal Series)
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- EcoNet enabled HVAC product
- 3 way multi poise design Upflow / Horizontal
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended
1 - RG47636C175B2922AP ADP - 1 1/2 - 3 Ton Aluminum Coil Cased, Multi-Position, 20 1/2"D X 17 1/2"W X 29 1/2"H, TXV, R410A
Introducing Healthy Solutions® Premier Evaporator Coils by ADP. These coils match perfectly with your system, providing an upgrade over standard matched coils.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on aluminum slab models.
- Cased coils have heavy gauge embossed galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- All multi-position coils are upflow, downflow, and left or right airflow capable.
- All multi-position coils are field convertible from horizontal right-to-left airflow and horizontal left-to-right airflow.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:
- Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating
- Bulb clamped standard factory installed
1 - RETST601SYS Rheem - EcoNet™ Control Center - Home Control With Intuitive LCD Touchscreen Navigation
The latest Rheem EcoNet™ Control Center includes the same intuitive integrated air and water control as its predecessor and adds support for new high-efficiency products launching in 2015.
- Added support for new EEV (Electronic Expansion Valve) Air Handlers, Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Rapid installation with standard 4-wire configuration
- Automatically configures communicating equipment with optimal settings
- Adapts to your décor through interchangeable faceplates and adjustable background coloring
- Full-color, 4.7" LCD touchscreen display with easy-to-read icons and text
- Convenient date, time and indoor/outdoor temperature indications
- 5 Operating Modes with Short-Cycle protection (Heat, Cool, Auto, Emergency Heat, Fan Only)
- 7-Day programmable schedule with Smooth Arrival & Whole Home vacation options
- Detailed operating status, alarm history, and audible alerts
- Supports humidifier accessories or over-cool based dehumidification
- One-touch access to Water Heater Management. (Requires wired connection to EcoNet Enabled Electric or Hybrid Water Heaters)
- Easily manage from anywhere in the world with the compatible Wi-Fi Module & EcoNet app for smart phones and tablets
5-Year limited warranty from date of installation
1 - REWRA630SYS Rheem - EcoNet™ Wi-Fi Kit For Heating & Cooling Systems
The REWRA630SYS Wi-Fi Kit is required to remotely operate EcoNet Enabled Heating & Cooling systems from the EcoNet web portal and mobile apps. The REWRA630SYS is also compatible with EcoNet Enabled Electric or Hybrid Tank Type Water Heaters that may be part of the total home comfort solution.