One RA1736AJ2CB Rheem - Classic Plus 3 Ton 17 SEER Two-Stage EcoNet™ Enabled Air Conditioner, 208-230/1/60
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity settings - 67% and 100% - providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
One RH2T3617SEACJA Rheem - 3 Ton, Two Stage, EcoNet Enabled, Air Handler, 17.5" Wide, ECM Motor, EEV Valve, 208/240V, 1Ph, 60Hz
RH2T- Series, EcoNet Enabled, Constant Torque Motor (ECM), Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV), Efficiencies up to 17 SEER.
- Equipped standard with an EcoNet Air Handler control board that allows it to directly communicate with the EcoNet Control Center. The EcoNet Control Center serves as the hub of communication for a home's Heating, Cooling, and Water Heating systems, and is required to operate an EcoNet Enabled Heating and Cooling system in fully communicating mode. An EcoNet WiFi kit can be added to the EcoNet network and will use the homeowner's wireless network and broadband Internet connection to enable remote operation of EcoNet Enabled equipment from the mobile-friendly web portal or mobile apps.
- Equipped with an electronic expansion valve (EEV), which can intelligently change the EEV position based on system demands. By the measurement of the suction pressure via the vapor line pressure transducer (factory installed) and the vapor line thermistor (field connected to the vapor line, but factory provided within the air handler) the EcoNet enabled air handler control calculates the suction superheat at the indoor coil. This calculation permits the air handler control to make decisions for when to open and close the EEV for the purpose of maintaining a predetermined suction superheat. The EEV is equipped with a 4-pole removable external stator, and inlet and outlet chatleff fittings for optimal serviceability. These valves also have an internal check valve to provide heat pump compatibility. When operating in heating mode, the air handler control will open the EEV completely to permit the check valve to operate and maximize reverse refrigerant flow.
- The RH2T features a Constant Torque Two-stage motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
- See warranty certificate for complete details.