One RA1436WJ1NA Rheem - Classic 3 Ton 14 SEER Condenser, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz - Meets Southwest EER Requirements
Rheem Classic® RA14**W Series Air conditioners
- The RA14**W 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 ton family meets minimum Southwest regional standard requirements
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
- For complete details of the Limited and Conditional Warranties, including applicable terms and conditions, contact your local contractor or the Manufacturer for a copy of the product warranty certificate.
One R96VA0602317MSA Rheem R96VA-0602317MSA - 96% AFUE, 56K BTU, 2 Stage, Multi-Position Gas Furnace with Variable Speed ECM Motor
Rheem Prestige Series™ Two Stage Variable Speed Multi position Gas Furnaces
- 96% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4-way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre marked hoses - insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2" or 3" PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.
One PL36H175P45635 ADP - PL Series Premier Indoor Plenum Cased Coil 3 Ton Aluminum Horizontal, R410A, 17.5" H
ADP PL36H175P45635 - PL Series Premier Indoor Plenum Cased Coil 3 Ton Aluminum Horizontal, R410A, 35" D X 21" W X 17 1/2" H
- One-piece cabinet construction for improved strength and rigidity.
- Top panel with only 4 screws for fast and easy coil access.
- UV light knockouts to easily locate and install UV lights.
- "Easy-lift" handle allows easy lifting through tight spaces.
- Furnace mounting bracket included for single person installation.
- Independently certified < 2% air leakage per ASHRAE test standard.
- 5 year Limited Warranty standard; 10 year Limited Warranty available.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Heavy gauge cabinets are lined with foil faced insulation- 5/8" on metal panels and 1" duct board on plenum openings.
- Rubber grommet around suction line and dedicated condensate cutouts for reduced air leakage.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allow flexibility to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with Helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with dry air.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Top refrigerant connections for installation flexibility.
- TXV access port standard on piston models.
- Light weight aluminum coil with aluminum header plates.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Patent pending HydroTEC™ "V" drain pan for improved drainage.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature polymer (450° F).
- Secondary drain pan included standard on all models.
- Secondary drain pan locator embossments for easy installation.