1 - RA2024AJVCB Rheem - Prestige Series 2 Ton 20 SEER Variable Speed EcoNet™ Condensing Unit 208/230 Volt Single Phase 60 Hz
- PlusOne™ Energy Efficiency offers minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performance across all capacities.
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"- 4"- 5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27 square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet™ Smart Home System provides advanced air and water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system for a long lasting professional finish
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor has a modulating technology which provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency. The overdrive feature provides cooling load up to 107°F.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics provides increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws have been confirmed through 1500 hour salt spray testing
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil (up thru 4 tons) - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
1 - RHMV2421HEACJA Rheem - 2 Ton, Modulating, EcoNet™ Enabled, Air Handler, ECM Motor, EEV Valve, 21" Wide, 208/240V, 1Ph, 60Hz
- The RHMV is EcoNet™ Enabled: This allows the RHMV to directlycommunicate with the EcoNet™ Smart Home System,
- The RHMV features an Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
- Features a constant CFM variable speed motor (ECM) which providesenhanced SEER performance. The RHMV is rated with RA17, RA20 airconditioners and RP17, RP20 heat pumps.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internallygrooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, left andhorizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch of foil facedinsulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heatfor indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L.requirements for service disconnect.
- Enhanced air flow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes
1 - RETST601SYS Rheem - EcoNet™ Control Center - Home Control With Intuitive LCD Touchscreen Navigation
The latest Rheem EcoNet™ Control Center includes the same intuitive integrated air and water control as its predecessor and adds support for new high-efficiency products launching in 2015.
- Added support for new EEV (Electronic Expansion Valve) Air Handlers, Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Rapid installation with standard 4-wire configuration
- Automatically configures communicating equipment with optimal settings
- Adapts to your décor through interchangeable faceplates and adjustable background coloring
- Full-color, 4.7" LCD touchscreen display with easy-to-read icons and text
- Convenient date, time and indoor/outdoor temperature indications
- 5 Operating Modes with Short-Cycle protection (Heat, Cool, Auto, Emergency Heat, Fan Only)
- 7-Day programmable schedule with Smooth Arrival & Whole Home vacation options
- Detailed operating status, alarm history, and audible alerts
- Supports humidifier accessories or over-cool based dehumidification
- One-touch access to Water Heater Management. (Requires wired connection to EcoNet Enabled Electric or Hybrid Water Heaters)
- Easily manage from anywhere in the world with the compatible Wi-Fi Module & EcoNet app for smart phones and tablets
5-Year limited warranty from date of installation
1 - REWRA630SYS Rheem - EcoNet™ Wi-Fi Kit For Heating & Cooling Systems
The REWRA630SYS Wi-Fi Kit is required to remotely operate EcoNet Enabled Heating & Cooling systems from the EcoNet web portal and mobile apps. The REWRA630SYS is also compatible with EcoNet Enabled Electric or Hybrid Tank Type Water Heaters that may be part of the total home comfort solution.