- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity settings - 67% and 100% - providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
- 97% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- Modulating operation to save energy and maintain optimalcomfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimatehumidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patentedBlockedDrain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability.Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary constructionprovide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" cabinet ideal for space constrainedinstallations.
- Blower Shelf design - serviceable in all furnaceorientations
- Pre marked hoses - insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2" or 3" PVC
- Replaceable collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn door fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easysystem set up
- Self priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- For optimal performance an EcoNet™ Control Center isrecommended; must be paired with an EcoNet™ enabled heat pump or airconditioner, for a fully communicating HVAC system.
- Modulating Function: when used with an EcoNet™ ControlCenter modulating thermostat, modulation rate between 40% and 100% oftotal capacity.
- Two-stage Function: when used with a two-stage thermostat,furnace operates at 40% on first stage, and stages up to 65%, then 100%for second stage.
- Multistage Function: when used with a single-stagethermostat, furnace functions as a three stage furnace operating at40%, 65% and 100% of total capacity.
3 Ton Cased 21" Coil, R410A, EEV Model, Multipoise, Medium Efficiency
RCF Series featuring Industry Standard R410a Refrigerant, Airflow Capacity 600 - 1,900 CFM
Rheem® Indoor Furnace cased coils and replacement uncased coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.6 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections, at inlet and outlet of TXV or EEV and equalizer connections (TXV only).
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with a variety of Rheem outdoor units.
Rheem RETST700SYS - EcoNet® Gen 3 Smart Thermostat, 4.3" LCD Touch Screen, Built-In Wifi
Compactible with Models: R802V, R96V, R97V, R98V, RHMV, RH2T, RA20, RA17*, RP20, RP17.
*Models not EcoNet Enabled: RA1724AJ2NB, RA1736AJ2NB, RA1748AJ2NB, RA1760AJ2NB
- AMAZON ALEXA COMPATIBLE - Enables the use of voice commands to control the HVAC system with Amazon Echo or Echo Dot devices
- LOCAL WEATHER - Current conditions plus 6-day forecast
- 5 OPERATING MODES - Heat, Cool, Auto, Emergency Heat and Fan Only
- 7-DAY PROGRAMMABLE SCHEDULE - Offers comfort without thought
- ONE-TOUCH AWAY - Quickly switch to your energy-saving away preferences
- VACATION SCHEDULING - Allows you to save while you're away and come home to comfort
- MOTION SENSOR - Automatically wakes the screen as you approach
- STANDBY SCREEN - Displays indoor temperature and current weather
- AUTOMATIC CHANGEOVER - Transitions between heating and cooling automatically to keep the house comfortable
- INTEGRATED WATER CONTROL - Enables easy water heater management
- SMOOTH ARRIVAL - Prompts the system to start ahead of schedule to ensure the home is at the desired temperature at the scheduled time
- HUMIDITY CONTROL - Supports humidifier accessories or over-cool based dehumidification
- DETAILED OPERATING STATUS - View pertinent equipment status information and run times
- CONTINUOUS FAN - Offers 5 speeds (Low, Medium Low, Medium, Medium High, High)
- SHORT-CYCLE PROTECTION - Avoids damage to equipment from short run cycles
- ACTIVE MONITORING - Alerts to problems that need immediate attention
- REMOTE CONTROL - Allows adjusting of comfort and settings from anywhere using a mobile device
- SERVICE ALERTS - Sends routine maintenance reminders
- AIR FILTER MONITORING - Detects when it's time to replace the air filter
- ALARM HISTORY - Displays time-stamped alarm codes with clear descriptions