1 - RA1748AJ2NB
RA17 Series (Non-Communicating) - Classic® Two-Stage Air Conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity settings - 67% and 100% - providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500 hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27 square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
1 - RHMV6024MEACJA
- The RHMV is EcoNet™ Enabled: This allows the RHMV to directly communicate with the EcoNet™ Smart Home System,
- The RHMV features an Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
- Features a constant CFM variable speed motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance. The RHMV is rated with RA17, RA20 air conditioners and RP17, RP20 heat pumps.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. requirements for service disconnect.
- Enhanced air flow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.