Rheem RA1724AJ2CB - Classic Plus 2 Ton 17 SEER Two-Stage EcoNet™ Enabled Air Conditioner, 208-230/1/60
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity settings - 67% and 100% - providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Full Load Amps||1.4|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Locked Rotor Amps||58.3|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Rated Load Amps||11.7|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4"|
|Sound Level (dBA)||72.5|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Certifications||ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. Management System Certification, ANAB Accredited, RvA Accredited|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/5 HP|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||16|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||25|
|Fins per Inch||20|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|