Rheem RBHP-24J07SH4 - RBHP Series - Multiposition Air Handler With X-13 (ECM) Motor, Up To 16 SEER, R410A, 7 kW Electric Heat
- Industry Standard R410A Refrigerant Applications
- Models featuring Electric Heat without Indoor Cooling Coil
- Quiet and efficient X-13 (ECM) motor technology
- Only 35" tall and 4-way convertible for all those tight spaces
- Available from factory in upflow and horizontal configurations
- Nominal airflow up to 0.5" external static pressure with reduced airflow up to 1.0" external static pressure
- Factory installed MultiFlex® coils
- Sturdy steel construction with 1" (25.4 mm) of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics
- Permanent, easily accessible and washable filter furnished standard
- Circuit breaker (standard on units with more than 11 kW) meets U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect
- Factory installed auxiliary electric heat provides exact heat for indoor comfort over a variety of applications
- Watt restrictors, standard on RBHP-17 models above 6 kW and on RBHP-21, RBHP-24 & RBHP-25 models above 11 kW, stage supplemental heat so that only the necessary amount is engaged to maintain comfort in the conditioned space
- Fan settings for selectable, customized cooling airflow over a wide variety of applications
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2% at 1 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Quiet, efficient X-13 (ECM) motor technology providing nominal airflow to 0.5 inch (12 kPa) of external static pressure.
- Field selectable airflow to meet the requirements of particular applications.
- Low continuous fan speed.
- The most compact unit design available.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1" foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment.
- Four leg rubber insulated wire motor mount.
- Circuit breakers standard on models above 11 kW and optional on models with 11 kW or less.
- Models supplied with circuit breakers meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
- Provisions for field electrical connections from either side of air handler cabinet.
- Tab lock blower housing with integrated electric heaters, controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Exclusive dependable Incoloy sheath type electric heating elements located in the blower housing provide mixed warm air.
- Field convertible for vertical upflow, vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- Common combustible floor base accessory fits all model sizes when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Durable framed cleanable air filter provided as standard in unit filter rack.
- MultiFlex® indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size. All coils come with PVC condensate elbow standard.
- All indoor coils have tinned copper tubing and aluminum fins.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Both supply and return duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Connection points for both high voltage and low voltage control wiring inside air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches (51 mm) for 11/2 inch (38 mm) conduit.
- Patented watt restrictor on heat pump models to control electric heat during heating operation.
- Internal checked TX valves are used on the RCHL indoor coil for more quiet refrigerant metering.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||7/8|
|Certifications||ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. Management System Certification, ANAB Accredited, RvA Accredited|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||38|
|Filter Size||23.5" x 21" x 1|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||45|
|Blower Motor RPM||300, 300-1100|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Energy Star Rated||No|