Rheem RCBA-3765T737 - Uncased Multiflex Replacement Evaporator Coil (Tin Plated), 30K-36K BTU/H, Insulated Vertical Drain Pan
RCBA Series Uncased Multiflex Replacement Coils
featuring Industry Standard R410A Refrigerant, Airflow Capacity 600-2,000 CFM
- Rheem® Indoor Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR (5.24 kW) to 60,000 BTU/HR (17.58 kW).
- The patented single-row, single-coil pleated concept results in extremely low pressure drops and corresponding easy cleaning.
- Front refrigerant and drain connection add to ease of installation.
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Available tin plated copper tubing in the finned area for superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- Universal Duct Flanges are included with all coil models.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Comments/Notes||This coil has an insulated drain pan and is not intended for installations with gas or oil furnaces|
|Certifications||A.R.I.; ISO 9001:2000|
|Application||Multiflex Indoor Coils|
|Fins per Inch||18|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Cooling Capacity||30000, 30000-36000|
|Connection Type||Sweat or Braze|