RCBA Series Uncased Multiflex Replacement Coils
featuring Industry Standard R410A Refrigerant, Airflow Capacity 600-2,000 CFM
- Rheem® Indoor Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR (5.24 kW) to 60,000 BTU/HR (17.58 kW).
- The patented single-row, single-coil pleated concept results in extremely low pressure drops and corresponding easy cleaning.
- Front refrigerant and drain connection add to ease of installation.
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Available tin plated copper tubing in the finned area for superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- Universal Duct Flanges are included with all coil models.