Rheem RCF4824STAVUA - 4 Ton Aluminum Uncased Evaporator Furnace Coil, 24" Wide, R-410A
- Rheem® Indoor Replacement Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, this coil provides a nominal capacity of 48,000 BTU/HR.
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections.
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation.
- Cabinet width 24"
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Composition||Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.|
|Fins per Inch||16|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Connection Type||Sweat or Braze|