Rheem RCH6024MEAVUA - Replacement Aluminum Uncased Coils For Air Handler, R-410A
- Rheem® Indoor Replacement Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18K BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60K BTU/HR [17.6 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections.
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant).
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Certifications||ARI, ISO 9002|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|