Rheem RCSL-HU2621CU - 2 Ton 16 SEER 21" Replacement Upflow/Downflow Uncased Coil
Rheem® Indoor Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow, horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a capacity range from 24,000 BTU to 54,500 BTU.
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to intergrooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check for improved quality control.
- Coils have sweat fitting refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.,/li>
- Condensate drain connections are 3/4" N.P.T. for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal setting material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System.
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
For use in HKL, HLL and HSL Air Handlers
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Certifications||ISO 9001:2008 Certified|
|Air Flow||Upflow / Downflow|
|Application||Replacement Uncased Coils For Air Handlers|
|Composition||Tin Plated Copper|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|