Rheem RF1T2421MTANJAN00 - RF1T Series Front Return Aluminum Coil Air Handler, Constant Torque Motor, Up to 16 SEER, R410A
- Front or Bottom Return with aluminum tube and fin coil
- Flow Check Piston for cooling or heat pump operation
- Wall-hanging brackets
- Built in Filter Rack
- AHRI Certified
- UL Certified
- Molex Plug Connections for field installed heater kits
- Dual Voltage Direct Drive Blower with multi-speed motor
- Thermoplastic Drain Pan with bottom primary and secondary connections
- Optional Decorative Grill for front return applications
- Optional Factory Installed Condensate Float Switch which shuts off the outdoor unit in event the condensate pan becomes clogged
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2% at 1 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 36" (915 mm).
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins and internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided for all indoor coils.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 1 3/8" (35 mm) for 7/8" (22 mm) conduit.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
picture_as_pdf specification sheet
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Rated Load Amps||1.6|
|Certifications||AHRI, ISO 9001:2008|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||15|
|Blower Motor RPM||300, 300-1100|
|Blower Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||3|
|Filter Size||20" x 20" x 1|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|