The Rheem Prestige Series™ 90 Plus Modulating Gas Furnace equipped with the Comfort Control² System™ is seldom "off" and seldom "on" at 100%. Your Rheem Prestige Series™ 90 Plus Modulating Gas Furnace equipped with the Comfort Control² System™ is so quiet, you may never know it's on. And it's so frugal with both gas and electricity, that it has perhaps the highest overall efficiency* of any furnace.
- The Comfort Control² System™ provides over 28 on-board diagnostics and fault history codes by detecting system and electrical problems. "Call for Service" alert notification is sent to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service
- Serial Communication Enhanced - When installed with a Serial Communicating Condensing Unit and user interface control (RHC-TST550CMMS) 500 Series thermostat this unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability
- Patented Heat Exchange, primary heat exchanger constructed of aluminized steel and secondary heat exchanger constructed of stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Modulating Function: when used with a modulating or communicating thermostat, modulation rate between 40% and 100% of total capacity
- Two-stage Function: when used with a two-stage thermostat, furnace operates at 40% on first stage, and stages up to 65%, then 100% for second stage
- Multistage Function: when used with a single-stage thermostat, furnace functions as a three stage furnace operating at 40%, 65% and 100% of total capacity
- Reduced firing rates, electrically efficient ECM2+ motor, and solid doors provide the ultimate in quiet operation
- Low speed constant fan
- Constant temperature rise for superior comfort
- Seven segment LED for system diagnostics
- Diagnostic history for troubleshooting
- Two-speed induced draft motor
- Direct spark ignition with remote sense
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air.