- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low-heat and 100% capacity for high-heat.
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance two-stage thermostat recommended.)
- Heat exchanger tubular construction is stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Top electrical connections, left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections on downflow/horizontal models.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinet.
- Molded permanent filters.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air.
- Transformer and control fuse protection.
- Control board diagnostics.
- Condensate drain trap for horizontal/downflow application provided standard.
A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Classic® 90 Plus gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models.