RJNA- Series Package Heat Pumps
1. All models feature Copeland Scroll compressors offering maximum reliability, efficiency, and quiet operation.
2. One-piece top over the indoor section with drip lip, drawn painted base pan, and 1" [25.4 mm] raised flanges for supply/return air connections provides superior water management.
3. Convertible horizontal and vertical airflow design allows maximum field flexibility and minimizes inventory requirements.
4. Standard full perimeter forkable baserail with lifting holes for easier maneuvering and installations.
5. Factory installed one-inch [25.4 mm] throw away filter with provisions for two-inch [50.8 mm] filter.
6. Direct or belt drive options to accommodate a wide range of design conditions as high as 1.5 inches [37 kPa] of external static pressure.
7. Easily removable filter, blower, electric heat, and compressor/control access panels permits prompt service.
8. Number and color coded wiring helps facilitate service and maintenance.
9. Common cabinet and components allows for installation flexibility and fewer parts to inventory.
10. Standard high pressure control on all models.
11. Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
12. Side and base electric power entry helps minimize roof penetrations.
13. Quick assembly common roof curbs helps save field labor and maximize size flexibility.
14. Factory or field installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW.
15. Easy to install plug-in, slip-in economizers; 100% fully modulating, single enthalpy.
16. Quality powder paint finish offers long lasting protection against extreme weather conditions and is able to withstand 1000 HR salt spray test.