- On-Board Diagnostics - The Rheem exclusive 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money.
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls.
- Active Protection - The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from
operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected.
- Increased Dependability - The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed
- Heart & Scroll - The heart of your heat pump is the compressor. That's why every Rheem unit features a Scroll® Compressor -widely recognized as the industry leader for performance and durability.
- Humidity Control - When matched with a Rheem ECM High-Efficiency Air Handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
- Durable Cabinet - Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
- Low Corrosion and Sound - A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels and also a result.
- fantastic - Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor, extending its service life. For quiet operation and improved efficiency.