- The Scroll® Compressor. All of our residential package units - regardless of efficiency level - feature the Scroll Compressor. The scroll compressor uses a more advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. They have fewer moving parts, and they are
quieter, more efficient, and longer lasting.
- Durable Cabinet with Louvered Condenser Compartment. Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes and keeps them looking new for years. And our louvered condenser compartment is the best in the industry for protecting the condenser coil against yard hazards and weather extremes.
- Grille/Fan Motor Mount. Our motor mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design also helps reduce vibration and noise.
- Easily Accessible Control Box. Operational controls are "up front" for quick installation and easy service diagnostics.
- Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit. The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your ductwork. It has been designed to match the MultiFlex® evaporator coil and other system components for maximum efficiency and quiet operations. In addition, the coil features rifled copper tubing and enhanced fins for improved efficiency.
- Service Fittings. Exterior service fittings enable a serviceman to quickly determine unit operating conditions.
- Supplemental Electric Heat Strips. These optional electric heat strips can provide supplemental heating capacity during periods of extreme cold.