The Scroll® Compressor. All of our residential package units, regardless of efficiency level, feature the Scroll Compressor. These scroll compressors use a more advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. They have fewer moving parts and they're quieter, more efficient and longer lasting.
- Durable Cabinet with Louvered Condenser Compartment. Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes. Our louvered condenser compartment is the best in the industry for protecting the condenser coil against yard hazards and weather extremes.
- Grille/Fan Motor Mount. Our mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design dependability helps reduce vibration and noise.
- Furnace Compartment. Located inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the control box, draft inducer motor, in-shot gas burners, the gas valve and manifold. Control box operational controls are "up front" for quick access and service diagnostics. The draft inducer motor is specially designed to quietly provide combustion air while simultaneously venting outdoors the combustion products from the furnace heat exchanger. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners, gas valve and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added dependability and efficiency.
- Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit. The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your duct work. It's been designed to match the MultiFlex® evaporator coil and other system components for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. In addition, the coil features rifled copper tubing and enhanced fins for improved efficiency.
- Tubular Heat Exchanger. Our new gas electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clam shell heat exchangers. The factory standard heat exchanger is backed by a ten year limited warranty.