Quickly and easily create Order Templates of frequently purchased items grouped together for lightning fast order placement. You are in complete control of the name and contents of each one of the Order Templates you build. You can edit or update any of your templates at any time giving you the power to keep saving more and more time as you place your orders thru Gemaire.com.
Order Templates make doing business with Gemaire a breeze. Imagine
placing a restocking order of 30 different items in about 3 minutes…..Amazing and Amazingly
Use them to build lists of Complete Systems, Truck Stock, Warehouse Inventory, Specific Job Orders, Tools & Supplies, Individual HVAC Systems, System Bundles (Good, Better, Best) and anything else that you want to have access to, making purchases quickly and easily.
Quick Definition: Order Templates
Order templates are lists of frequently purchased items that are saved and re-used at a later date. Order Templates provide convenience, organization, and fast re-ordering
How To Create An Order Template:
After logging in, Order Templates can be created by clicking on the “Create New” button found in the Order Templates section on the your Account Dashboard or by clicking the “Create New’ button found in the Order Templates drop down, located on the far right of the site header .
After clicking the “Create New” button, enter a name for the template and you may also enter an optional description to help identify the template. Once complete, click “Save” .
Once the template has been created, you can now add products to the Order Template by clicking on the template name in the Order Template list.
How to Add Items to an Order Template:
Once an order template has been created, or to add items to an existing template, enter the template details by clicking on the template name in the Order Template list.
Once in the template, locate the “Quick Add to this Order Template” section, where you can add items by using 3 options:
Item # Search:
- Enter an item # or multiple item #’s on a single line for each item you wish to add. You may also save time by copying and pasting multiple items from an outside source such as a spreadsheet. Once complete, click “Add to Quick Order List” to search for the items.
- If you enter an exact item number, the item(s) will appear at the bottom of the page and you can add directly to your Template by clicking “Add to Order Template”.
Keyword or Partial Item #:
- If you enter a search term (e.g. Flex), keyword or partial item number, you will see the heading below titled “Multiple Results Found for.” To view the details of your search, click “View Options”, which provides potential matches to your search.
- Select the item(s) you need for your template from the “View Options” window by clicking “Select”.
- The item(s) will appear at the bottom of the page and you can add directly to your Template by clicking “Add to Order Template”.
Large groups of items can quickly be added to an Order Template by using the spreadsheet upload feature.
How to Shop Using Order Templates:
Once a template has been created, you can immediately and easily create orders from your order template.
- To place an order for the entire template without any changes, choose “Select All,” located at the top of the list.
- Click “Add Selected to Cart” located at the top or the bottom of the page and all items will be added directly to your shopping cart.
- If you wish to only add one item, or to select items from your template, select the item using the check boxes to the left of the item list.
- Click “Add Selected to Cart” located at the top or the bottom of the page, and all selected items will be added directly to your shopping cart.
Other Helpful Template Features:
Template Quick Search:
- To search for a specific item or items within the list, enter a key word or item number in the “Search This Order Template” area located in the list details. As you type, the list will update to match your search. To return the template to normal, please delete the test in the search bar.
Reorganizing Items Within a Template:
- To drag items up or down within the Order Template, place your curser on the 6 dots located in the “Sort” column on the far right of the item table. Select the item by holding down the left button of your mouse and you can now move an item up or down within the template.
Under the “Actions” drop down, you will find a number of other useful Template tools, including:
- Manage Permissions – decide who in your company can see and/or edit the current template.
- Rename – Rename the selected list (will update for all users sharing the list).
- Copy to Clipboard – copies all item numbers and quantities from a given list to clipboard, which can be used in other applications, or to quickly create a new list.
- Download CSV – download a CSV of the current template for offline use.
- Delete – Permanently deletes the current list.
- Move Items – Once one or more items is selected, allows user to permanently move the items to another template.
- Copy Items. - Once one or more items is selected, allows user to copy the items to another template.
- Remove – Allows user to permanently delete selected item(s).