Southwark ATSDRP8 - Air-Tite Round Pipe Takeoff, 8", With Scoop and Damper
An Air-Tite round takeoff provides a tight seal when transitioning from a large area of trunk duct to a smaller round duct while the built in damper allows for the adjustment of air flow in the duct run.
Air-Tite Round Pipe Takeoff With Damper
- Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel per ASTM A653 CS Type B, 26 Gauge
- Collar diameters from 3" to 20"
- 1/2" overlap with 1/8" rivets
- RL-2 rivet seam (+/- 4" w.g.)
- 1 1/4" crimp length
- 6 1/2" to 14 3/4" tube length
- Gasket 1 1/2" wide and 1/8" thick; made with high tack adhesive-coated neoprene foam
- Four 1/8" holes in gasket for sheet metal screw attachment
- Features a two quad damper (26 gauge with 18 gauge handle secured with wingnut)
- Standoff fittings available as additions
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification