Our extensive line of welded black steel and galvanized steel pipe meets rigid industry standards - and is backed by one of the most trusted names in the industry. Available in 1/4" to 4" diameters and offered in various lengths including 10-foot or 21-foot cut lengths, our steel pipes offer a choice of plain, threaded or coupled ends.
- Available from 1/8"- 4"Diameters
- Available in Black & Galvanized
- Available in Ready Cut Pipe Assortments
- Pipes supplied in lengths from 10ft to 21ft
- Produced by Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) process
- Produced in a stretched-reduced mill to ensure full body normalized pipe
- Hot dip galvanizing process according to ASTM standards
- Galvanized Products meet California Lead Plumbing Law
- Welded steel pipe schedule 40 (1/2" through 6") and 80 (1/2" to 2") complies with:- Galvanized Pipe - ASTM A-53 standard- Black Pipe - ASTM A-53 and API 5L standards- Threads - ASME/ANSI B1.20/1 standard
- Seamless steel pipe schedule 40,80,160 in diameters from 1/8" to 4"complies with:- Black pipe - ASTM A-106 grade B- Threads - ASME /ANSI B1.20.1 standard- Welded Steel Ready Cut Pipe- Schedule 40 and 80 in sizes from 1/2" to 4"
- Galvanized Steel - ASTM A-53
- Black Steel - ASTM A-53 / API 5LWe