- All models are equipped with high efficiency Copeland Scroll compressor.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow.
- High efficiency indoor motors on all models.
- Factory charged with R-22 refrigerant.
BUILT TO LAST
- Aluminized serpentine clamshell heat exchanger.
- Galvanized-painted cabinet. One piece weather resistant top. Access panels for easy service. Side by side supply and return. Heavy gauge base rails.
- Triple-coated steel, consisting of a Polyester top coat, a urethane primer coat preceded by an oxide pretreatment.
- Integral base rails with fork-lift access. Holes provided for lifting lugs makes rooftop installation easier.
- The condenser coil has a sturdy wire inlet grille and UV rated vinyl mesh installed on the surface of the coil for additional protection.
- Drawn fan orifice and swept fan blades on most models for quieter operation.
EASY TO INSTALL AND SERVICE
- Combination gas heating and electric cooling, self contained for year-round comfort. Systems installed on rooftop or ground level. The unit is shipped in the horizontal position and can easily be converted to Downflow.
- Externally-mounted gauge ports allow for more accurate reading of operating conditions while servicing.
- Electrical and gas controls located behind one exterior panel for easier maintenance.
- Adjustable electronic fan control with optional low speed continuous fan feature responds quickly to circulate heated air and provide maximum comfort.