Triatomic TUV-APCO-DI2-P - Two Year UV Lamp, With Plug and 2nd Remote UV Lamp, (110-277 VAC) Power Supply
APCO is the award-winning air cleaning technology that combines the power of UV-C light with activated carbon and photocatalytic oxidation (PCO). APCO eliminates odors, toxic VOCs, and microbial contaminants from the air and air system. TUV-APCO-DI features a second remote mounted UV lamp for complete coverage. It comes with a 110-277 VAC power supply and a 2 year lamps.
• NO OZONE (Green/Organic Approach)
• AHR Innovation Award Winner for IAQ (Supported by ASHRAE)
• Approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB)
• Regenerated Activated Carbon Matrix for Absorption
• 1 or 2 year lamp warranty / LIFETIME warranty on all other replacement parts
• Interchangeable Lamp which can be used on multiple products
• No oversizing issues. No oversaturation of oxidizers.
• Tested around ASHRAE’s 52.2 Standard
• Made in the USA
• Maintenance: Swap the lamp at 1 or 2 years without removing the entire unit
• Product registration for replacement lamp business with the ability to send replacement notifications.
• Outstanding marketing materials and incentive programs
• Ongoing training (WebEx, NATE/CEU, Lunch & Learns, etc.)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Power Supply||120-277 VAC|
|Operating Temperature||36°F to 104°F (2.2°C to 40°C)|
|Lamp Life||2 Year|
|Maximum Temperature||180°F (82.2°C)|