The combination of germicidal UV light and activated carbon cells inside APCO make it uniquely effective at reducing volatile organic compounds in the air without producing any harmful ozone. VOCs cause odors and include toxic chemical vapors like formaldehyde and toluene.
TUV-APCO-D-I In Duct air purifier includes a 110/277 VAC Dual lamp power supply, (1) TUVL-200E 2 year UVC lamp, Advanced PCO cell, (1) TUVL-200 2 year remote lamp, (1) TUV-ZBRKT-MG for remote lamp, and kit bag
• NO OZONE (Green/Organic Approach)
• AHR Innovation Award Winner for IAQ (Supported by ASHRAE)
• Approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB)
• Regenerated Activated Carbon Matrix for Absorption
• 1 or 2 year lamp warranty / LIFETIME warranty on all other replacement parts
• Interchangeable Lamp which can be used on multiple products
• No oversizing issues. No oversaturation of oxidizers.
• Tested around ASHRAE’s 52.2 Standard
• Made in the USA
• Maintenance: Swap the lamp at 1 or 2 years without removing the entire unit
• Product registration for replacement lamp business with the ability to send replacement notifications.
• Outstanding marketing materials and incentive programs
• Ongoing training (WebEx, NATE/CEU, Lunch & Learns, etc.)