- The WeatherKing® line of downflow gas furnaces is designedfor installation in closets, alcoves, utility rooms, or attics.
- The design is certified by the CSA.
- Patented heat exchanger, constructed of stainlessand aluminized steel for the maximum in corrosion resistance.
- Textured galvanized steel cabinet with painted access doors.
- Low profile "34 inch" [864 mm] design is light and easy tohandle, and leaves room for optional equipment.
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections.
- Features hot surface ignition equipped with remote sense,and an integrated board with electronic air cleaner hookups.
- A slow-open gas valve and a specially designed draftinducer motor.
- Grab-holes in doors to aid in easy door removal andreplacement.
- Every WeatherKing gas furnace is thoroughly checked by aquality assurance team and tested before shipping.
A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with WeatherKinggas furnaces are available as optional accessories.