1 - WA1442AJ1NA Weatherking - Air Conditioner Condenser 3 1/2 Ton 14 SEER
- Outdoor air conditioner designed for ground level or rooftop installations. These units offer comfort and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins
- Grille/Motor mount for quiet fan operation
- Filter Drier (shipped – not installed)
1 - WH1P4221STANJA Weatherking - 3 1/2 Ton Standard Efficiency Air Handler, R410A, PSC Motor, 208-240 V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
Efficiencies up to 15 SEER
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 1 1/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 42 1/2 to 55 1/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.