The WeatherKing® Residential Heat Pump Line is built to perform both efficiently and quietly, delivering home comfort you can count on.
- Coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins.
- Includes factory installed low pressure control.
- Strong, attractive cabinet - louvered design protects the coil from damage.
- Expansion Valves with Internal Check Valve - Provides for quieter refrigerant metering.
- Demand Defrost Control
- Non-Cycling Reversing Valve
- Hot Gas Muffler
- Service Valves
- Grille/motor mount for quiet fan operation.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Bi-Directional Filter Drier (shipped - not installed)
- Certified and rated under AHRI Standard 240.
- U.L listed.