ADP RG80636D175B2005AP - HE Series Cased Evaporator Coil, 3 Ton, Aluminum, Left Hand Vertical, R410A, 21" X 17 1/2" X 20 1/2"
- High efficiency lanced fin design
- "No-hassle" 5 year warranty.
- R-22, R-410A, AC and Heat Pump compatible.
- All coils have durable packaging with bar coded labels on the box.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
- Patented HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Cased coil cabinets are fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Optional painted or embossed galvanized steel cabinets.
- Short cabinet with easy access.
- Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
- Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
- Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing: 1.) Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating 2.) Bulb clamped standard factory installed
- All multi-position coils are upflow, downflow, and left or right airflow capable.
- Cabinet insulation hold down tabs for easy drain pan removal.
- Interlocking doors reduce air leakage and allow for easy access.
- Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
- All multi-position coils are field convertible from horizontal right-to-left airflow and horizontal left-to-right airflow.
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4" ODF (A-Coil 18-36 size models) or 7/8" ODF (A-Coil 42-60 size models)
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 1.125" on slab numbers E43, E46, E56, and E65 for size 42 models and higher.
- Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
- All A-Coils are upflow or downflow capable.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4"|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|