The closed-cell nature of elastomeric foam insulation provides superior protection against thermal losses, condensation and moisture accumulation that leads to mold. It is the ideal choice for insulating mechanical piping systems.
- Closed-cell structure provides excellent condensation and energy-loss control
- Effectively retards degradation due to ultraviolet (UV) radiation
- Flexible material with dusted, relaxed ID's for easy installation
- Superior toughness to withstand on-site handling
- Built-in vapor barrier eliminates need for additional vapor retarder
- Complete size range for HVAC/R
- Designed for use on air conditioning coil lines, indoors and out
- Painting with WB Finish will minimize surface degradation due to prolonged UV radiation exposure
ASTM C 534, Type I - Tubular Grade 1
Approvals, Certifications, Compliances:
Manufactured without CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, or Formaldehyde.