25’ Insulated UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
UPC #040 - R-Value 4.2
UPC #046 - R-Value 6.0
UPC #048 - R-Value 8.0
Description: ATCO #040, 046, and 048 are UL 181, Class 1 Air Ducts and are manufactured with a black, heavy-duty polyethylene jacket which complies with the HUD requirements for outdoor mobile home or modular home installation. The UPC #040, #046, and #048's inner core is air-tight and is designed for low-to-medium operating pressures in HVAC systems.
Construction: A double lamination of tough polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix forms the air-tight inner core. The double-layer core is wrapped in various thicknesses of fiberglass insulation blankets to provide the R-Value specific to each product. The core and insulation are reinforced with scrim, and sheathed in a rugged and durable black seamless polyethylene jacket.
Features and Benefits
- Air-tight Inner Core - Energy efficient / No fiberglass erosion into air stream.
- Encapsulated Wire Helix - No unraveling when cut to length / Quick installation
- Smooth Inner Core - Low friction loss / Low operating cost.
- Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation - Energy efficient / Excellent thermal characteristics
- Black, Heavy-Duty Polyethylene Jacket - Tear and puncture resistant / Low maintenance.
- Lightweight Compact Carton - Reduces warehouse and Jobsite handling cost.